Having no proper music system but having an iPod made total sense in buying a docking station that would play my iPod aloud and so today I got an iPod docking station for my 30 gig 5G iPod. After a look at the products available in the market I decided to settle for the logic 3 i-station9 as it appeared to be the best VFM product in the market.
This set my father back by Rs. 5100/- unfortunately available without bill. Its does seem to be a nice product to use. Following are the reasons as to why I bought it.
- Decent Sound (very good for 1 room, that’s what its meant for)
- FM (with 6 presets)
- Remote Control (Not very powerful, has a limited range and works when held right in front of the receptor).
- Large LCD Display.
- Time and Alarm clock (I can set the iPod to start playing as my alarm, it also has a snooze button).
- Can connect the iPod through the dock to the PC using the cable bundled with the iPod.
- It gives the docks for almost every iPod available till date.
- Can work with batteries (4 AA) or ac power.